Tracasa Instrumental es una empresa del Gobierno de Navarra nacida con el objetivo de potenciar el desarrollo en tecnologÃa e innovaciÃ³n de la Comunidad. Prestamos servicios basados en el uso de las tecnologÃas de la informaciÃ³n y las telecomunicaciones y de producciÃ³n y gestiÃ³n de informaciÃ³n territorial. Nuestros principales campos de actuaciÃ³n son: Soluciones para la ModernizaciÃ³n de la AdministraciÃ³n, Sistemas de InformaciÃ³n GeogrÃ¡fica, Servicios CartogrÃ¡ficos y de GestiÃ³n Territorial, Servicio de GestiÃ³n de Deudas y Servicios de InformaciÃ³n (call center) y Tratamiento de Datos.
Tracasa Instrumental is a public ICT company of the Government of Navarra, a benchmark in the Information Technology sector. Our objective is of great social impact, the Modernization of the Administration and, therefore, the improvement of people's lives.
What can we offer you? We care about you!
- Conciliation. 1592 working hours per year (35 hours per week).
- Good working environment: young and highly qualified people. Work teams with personal values that are reflected in our work and in our day-to-day work.
- Continuous training and development.
- Possibilities of professional growth.
- Stability. Possibility of job consolidation.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people:
- Who want to lead innovation and digital transformation projects.
- Able to take on the management of technological projects, from the act of incorporation, during the planning, development and implementation of the same.
- With proven customer communication skills.
- Motivated to combine both the human and technological aspects for the improvement of processes in organizations.
- With a vocation of service to society, who value the successes of the organization as their own.
- Orderly, methodical and who consider that teamwork leads us to achieve goals.
We will value:
- Training or certifications in PMP@, Prince, Scrum, Kanban, SAFE, etc.
- Experience of at least 5 years in jobs related to the development or implementation of applications, 2 of them in project management related to information systems or technology.
If you are interested in this offer click here:
An advanced level of English is a plus.
At least 5 years in a similar field.