- An area with high growth in demand, high added value, relevance to the population, offering high-skilled employment and high export growth potential.
- Important concentration of knowledge centres in the biotechnology area with a specialisation index of 265 (100 being the European average) and a growth of over 200% in recent years.
- More than 18% of the patents registered in Navarra were made by technology centres and universities in the field of biopharmaceuticals, doubling the national and European average.
- Complete structure and provision of both health and social health services with a very high level of administrative integration.
- Industrial sectors with high levels of training and specialisation, ideal for the prototyping of new products and services.